Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 4: Nothing much

On my fourth week observing my aquarium, I am noticing that there really is not much to see anymore.  I do not know what happened to all my little organisms but they aren't there anymore!  Since my Cyclops is still alive, I think I'll blame it for eating all of the other ones.  Or maybe the fish food?  I'm not sure, but there was something that caught my eye, though I think it was just an attachment on one of my plants. 


Just something very interesting.  The part that caught my eye was the small head looking part of this bulge, and the little dots inside that.  It almost looks like a brain! 
The next picture is of a filamentous green alga, I am not sure which one but I will figure it out!

I love the bright green in it and since I wasn't able to find much else, I thought I would capture this.  And last but not least is something I've found this Cyanobacteria, Merismopedia sp. that is shaped like small squares.
I thought it was pretty sweet and I've been watching these since the beginning of lab!  So that is all for now, I'm hoping that i will be able to find something else before this is over, but we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment